Our indoor cycling programmes are designed specifically with cyclists in mind, be it road, MTB or cyclo-cross. Whether you are aiming to complete your first Charity ride or a seasoned club rider you will find our sessions will help you get there. Our classes are very inclusive and we welcome anyone with an interest in cycling.
- Fun engaging sessions against breathtaking scenery to take your mind away from the gym.
- Carefully designed interval training based on British Cycling training plans.
- Periodic threshold testing to help you gauge your progress.
- Experienced instructors to motivate and push you harder.
- Ten state of the art Matrix bikes with digital display of resistance, cadence and power. The bikes use the WattRate power meter, accurate to within 1%.
Get Cycle Fit With Us
We love cycling; whether it’s doing local charity events like the Force’s Nello or the Autumn Storm, taking on long distance rides like the Coast to Coast, as part of a triathlon or doing classic climbs like Teide in Tenerife or Sa Calobra in Mallorca (well..we like them when we get to the top!).
We think indoor cycling offers a great addition to training on the road, it’s dry, safe at any time of day and you can use the controlled environment to measure your progress. However we found some of the traditional SpinningTM Classes a bit dull and not focused on the needs of cyclists – hence the birth of the Indoor Cycle Club.
Our classes are designed to simulate the road cycling experience as accurately as possible. We film tough hill climbs, interval sets (High Intensity and others) and sprints and then re-create this feeling in the studio – you will be amazed how realistic it feels! We want the ICC to be as inclusive as possible and welcome anyone with an interest in cycling – seasoned club riders or those just starting out.